Taste Me, Do Good: Organic & Fair Trade Farms Certifications Program
Our Taste Me, Do Good products guarantee the highest level of social and environmental accountability in the food industry.
Every year we publish a Social & Environmental Impact Report on our operations available at tastemedogood.com.
All our farms and packaging facilities comply with our Organic Agriculture, Fair Trade & Food Safety Standards,
and are certified by recognized 3rd party auditing bodies.
We utilize the following third party annual certifications:
Organic Agriculture & Environmental Impact: Organic agriculture is a production system that tries to maximize farm resources, by avoiding the use of synthetic products, such as pesticides, herbicides and artificial fertilizers.
• Organic: USDA NOP/European Union/ JAS Japan / Biosuisse
• Biodynamic Demeter
Fair Trade & Social Impact:Fair trade means that producers receive a fair price for their products, workers get a fair wage for what they do and work under decent working conditions. Fair Trade processes also generate a social development premium (an amount of money) which is invested in projects that enhance development in the producers’ communities. Our farmers are certified under one or more of these quality standards.
• Fair Trade FLO
• Fair For Life IMO
• For Life IMO
• Fair Trade IBD
• SA 8000
• Global Gap GRASP Module
• Fair Food Program
• Primus Social Accountability
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) • Intertek Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA) Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI): The Global Food Safety Initiative is an industry-driven global collaborative platform to advance food safety.
Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI): The Global Food Safety Initiative is an industry-driven global collaborative platform to advance food safety.
• Global GAP V.05
• Primus GFS Harvest Crew + GAP)
• SQF Code BRC (British Retail Consortium)
• FSSC22000 DOWNLOAD